Lloyd Beach + Boat Launch
Lloyd Beach + Stepan Family Boat Launch – Open
Updated 3 days ago
(847) 563-3131 ext. 6
Lloyd Beach is open for the day.
About the Park
Lloyd Beach is available for non-motorized and motorized boating. Swimming is not permitted. As part of the Winnetka Waterfront 2030 plan, major enhancements were completed at Lloyd from 2020-2021, including a new breakwater system, bluff landscape restoration, boat storage improvements, and more.
Entry to the beaches is restricted to season pass holders Thursday through Sunday and holidays (i.e., daily admissions are not accepted those days). Pass holders have unlimited access to the beaches seven days a week.
Patrons may pay a daily admission Monday through Wednesday only, excluding holidays.
Limited boat storage is available for non-motorized boats.
- Beach House with Restrooms
- Boat Launch and Storage (Motorized)
- Boat Launch and Storage (Non-Motorized)
- Kayak and Paddleboard Rentals
- Off-street parking (must have a valid Winnetka Park District or Village of Winnetka sticker)