Ice Arena Registration
2016 Spring Session
March 7 – May 20 (9 weeks)
March 21-25 & May 2-6
2016 Spring Ice Program Registration Dates
Spring session ice registration is currently being accepted.
RESIDENT & NON-RESIDENT REGISTRATION ACCEPTED NOW.
Information applies to skating and Minor Hawks programs.
- Register for 2 or more classes per student, per session and receive a 10% discount.*
- Families registering 3 or more children receive 5% off the total per session.*
- Students register in classes are given pre-registration privileges for subsequent sessions.
- A $10 service fee will be charged for refunds. There are no refunds after the second class, unless for medical reasons.
- Classes may be combined or cancelled at the discretion of Winnetka Ice Arena management depending on class enrollment.
- Class fees do not include skates. Class skate rental is $3, or you may purchase a $25 punch card for 10 rentals.
- All children wearing hockey skates must wear a hockey helmet. All beginner level skaters should wear a knit hat or bike helmet and gloves or mittens.
*Discounts valid with mail-in or in-person registration only.
SKATE MORE & SAVE!
We offer discounts to students who register for 2 or more classes and families who register 3 or more children each session. Details are listed to the right.
Valid with Mail-In or In-Person Registration Only!
Registration received in-person or by mail prior to the above dates will be processed at the end of the first day of registration.
Students registered in classes are given pre-registration privileges for subsequent sessions.
Last day to register ONLINE is 7 days prior to program start date. During this time, you may call 847-501-2060 to verify program availability.
No new registrations will be accepted after the 3rd class of a new session. It is not our policy to pro rate for missed classes, however we do allow two make-up classes per session.
A $10 service fee will be charged for all refunds made prior to the start of the program. There are no refunds after the second class.
Classes may be combined or cancelled at the discretion of Winnetka Ice Arena management depending on class enrollment.
CLASS MAKE-UP POLICY
Only two class make-ups are allowed per session. Class make-ups will not be permitted during the first week of a new session or during evaluation week. Skaters must complete a make-up form prior to class. Forms are available in the Ice Arena office.