- This event has passed.
Motorized Boat Storage Lottery Ticket Drawing
February 28, 2022 @ 11:00 am
One motorized boat storage space is available by lottery. Storage includes a secure space and in-and out-of-water service for one motorized boat or two personal watercrafts. Lottery tickets are $100 for residents and $250 for non-residents. A maximum of ten lottery tickets allowed per household member over the age of 18. Winners will be required to submit a check for the first year’s storage fee by March 14. Each person purchasing a lottery ticket(s) must read, review, and sign the Lottery Instruction Packet. Ticket sales end February 25 at 5pm.
Lottery Ticket Selection Process
- Winning lottery tickets and lottery tickets for alternates will be drawn at 11:00 a.m. (Central), Monday, February 28, 2022, at the Winnetka Park District Administrative Office (540 Hibbard Road, Winnetka, Illinois) and via Zoom.
- All lottery tickets will be placed in a large, locked box with a small slot from which the winning lottery tickets and alternate tickets will be drawn.
- The Winnetka Park District representative will first draw a lottery ticket for the one (1) available space.
- The Winnetka Park District representative will then draw lottery tickets for the first and second alternates for the storage space.
- After winning one (1) storage space, if the same individual is selected as an alternate, the Winnetka Park District representative will reselect a lottery ticket until a different individual is selected.