- This event has passed.
Motorized Boat Storage Lottery Ticket Drawing
February 15 @ 11:00 am
This drawing is for patrons who purchased lottery tickets to secure one motorized boat storage space. Storage includes a secure space and in-and out-of-water service for one motorized boat or two personal watercraft. Lottery ticket sales end February 13. Winners will be required to submit a check for the first year’s storage fee by March 1.
This event will also be streamed live via Zoom at this link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85871452495?pwd=cTBVdFpKNHhxWGRVMHp5OEhURVlPQT09.
Lottery Ticket Selection Process
- Winning lottery tickets and lottery tickets for alternates will be drawn at 11:00 a.m. (Central), Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at the Winnetka Park District Administrative Office (540 Hibbard Road, Winnetka, Illinois) and via Zoom.
- All lottery tickets will be placed in a large, locked box with a small slot from which the winning lottery tickets and alternate tickets will be drawn.
- The Winnetka Park District representative will first draw a lottery ticket for the one (1) available space.
- The Winnetka Park District representative will then draw lottery tickets for the first and second alternates for the storage space.
- After winning one (1) storage space, if the same individual is selected as an alternate, the Winnetka Park District representative will reselect a lottery ticket until a different individual is selected.