All registration handled through the A.C. Nielsen Tennis Center.
Please call the front desk (847)501-2065 ext. 0
In-Person/Mail-in: 530 Hibbard Road Winnetka, IL 60093
By Fax: (847) 501-5779 (credit card only)
Online: winpark.org (limited– credit card only)
Resident Registration: In-person begins Saturday, May 14 at 6:30 am
Non-Resident Member Registration: In-person begins Saturday, May 21 at 6:30 am
Non-Resident Registration*: In-person begins Saturday, May 28 at 6:30 am
- 2016 Summer Program and Facility Guide (pdf)
- 2016 Summer Programs and Facility Guide (Flipbook)
- Spring 2016 Program and Facility Guide (pdf)
- Spring 2016 Program and Facility Guide (Flipbook)
- Link to Online Registration
For a limited time, residents can enroll online for summer session from May 14-20.
General Lesson Information
- Classes may be cancelled if registration does not meet minimum enrollment of three students. Full refunds will be given.
- Students must wear tennis shoes; tennis apparel is requested.
- No make-ups for junior classes missed, unless arranged with instructor.
- Adult class make-ups are not guaranteed. However, the staff will do their best to
accommodate for missed classes.
- A $10 fee will be charged for all refunds or changes. No refunds given after third class.
- Students are asked to turn off cell phones when on the court.
When you see a program or special event that interests you, sign up! Many of our programs are very popular and waiting until the last minute may result in a full class, insufficient enrollment, or class cancellations. Please make sure to review registration deadlines and requirements for your particular area of interest because they are often different depending on the activity and the facility.
How to Register:
Fill out the appropriate registration form completely. Registration forms are available at all WPD facilities or online at winpark.org. This would include all family information, activity information, payment information, waiver, and release signature. Incomplete forms may delay processing your registration form. Our general registration form can be used for the entire family. Registration is accepted in-person, mail-in, by fax, and online (unless otherwise indicated in the program/facility description). Payment can be submitted in the form of cash (in-person only), checks (made payable to the Winnetka Park District) or by American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Program Cancellation Policy
The Winnetka Park District will cancel a class one week prior to its starting date if the minimum for that program has not been met. In order to avoid unnecessary cancellations, please sign up for your program early.
Late Registration Policy
In order to form classes and teams, hire supervisors and coaches, and purchase sufficient supplies, the Winnetka Park District must know in advance how many people are registered. In an effort to discourage sign-ups on or after registration day, the Park District has instituted a late fee penalty. Registrations taken after the deadlines are subject to up to a $25 late fee.