Beaches General Information
Beaches Will Open for the 2013 Season on June 8!
General Beach Rules Are Posted At All Beaches, In Every Beach Newsletter & On Our Web Site
- Swimming is allowed at Tower Road, Maple Street and Elder Lane Beaches.
- Lifeguards are on duty at all times the beaches are officially open for swimming. Swimming is prohibited when life guards are not on duty.
- No fires are allowed on the beach.
- Lloyd Beach has been designated as a boating/sailing beach only.
- Dogs are allowed at Centennial Park only.
- Please make sure that all litter is deposited in the nearest waste container. Under no circumstances are glass containers allowed on the beach.
- Children under eight years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Starting June 8 please call the following numbers to check weather conditions at the 3 swimming beaches:
- Elder Lane Beach: 847-513-4374
- Maple Street Beach: 847-770-0817
- Tower Road Beach: 847-513-4760