Beaches General Information
Beaches are closed for the 2013 season.
Daily Fees for Tower Road, Maple Street, and Elder Lane Beaches:
A season pass or a daily pass is required to gain access to the Winnetka Park District Beaches during the summer season. For more information regarding daily fees or season passes, please contact the Park District at 847-501-2040.
*A vaild photo ID is required to prove residency*
General Beach Rules Are Posted At All Beaches, In Every Beach Newsletter & On Our Web Site
- Swimming is allowed at Tower Road, Maple Street and Elder Lane Beaches.
- Lifeguards are on duty at all times the beaches are officially open for swimming. Swimming is prohibited when life guards are not on duty.
- No fires are allowed on the beach.
- Lloyd Beach has been designated as a boating/sailing beach only.
- Dogs are allowed at Centennial Park only.
- Please make sure that all litter is deposited in the nearest waste container. Under no circumstances are glass containers allowed on the beach.
- Children under eight years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Starting June 8 please call the following numbers to check weather conditions at the 3 swimming beaches:
- Elder Lane Beach: 847-513-4374
- Maple Street Beach: 847-770-0817
- Tower Road Beach: 847-513-4760