Winnetka Figure Skating Club
2012-13 Winnetka Figure Skating Club Registration Form
The mission of the Winnetka Figure Skating Club is to provide a recreational skating club that will promote the sport of figure skating and foster social interaction between all ages and levels of skaters. Through the enjoyment and skills of skating we plan to provide the community with a club that will facilitate a safe and fun environment at the ice arena, where new friendships and a sense of support for one another will be encouraged!
All Memberships Include:
- Opportunity to have fun and make new friends
- WFSC Team Fleece
- Receive 10% off Learn To Skate Classes
- Receive 20% off morning freestyle ice coupon books, saving close to $2 per hour!
- Attend our FREE Friday Night Skates exclusively for WFSC Members: one hour of skating followed by social events such as pizza parties, platform tennis, etc.
- Receive regular email updates on events and announcements
- Special Seminars and events
$75 membership renewal includes a WFSC fleece headband.
$100 introductory membership includes a WFSC fleece jacket.
For more information contact Florence Erie Krieger at (847) 501-2060 or firstname.lastname@example.org