Tennis Registration Information
(August 27-December 21: No classes September 3, October 8 and November 21-24)
Resident Registration Begins Saturday, August 4, 6:30 am (Tennis Shack)
NR Member Registration Begins Saturday, August 11, 6:30 am (Tennis Center)
NR Non-Member Registration Begins Wednesday, August 15, 6:30 am (Tennis Center)
Second Class Registration Begins Wednesday, August 15, 6:30 am (Tennis Center)
Fall Registration Procedure
Residents may drop off completed forms with 1st, 2nd or 3rd choices for classes. If you are own of town during the process, forms may be dropped off at the A.C. Nielsen Tennis Center (no earlier than July 25). The “early registrations” will be processed after the walk-ins are processed on Saturday, august 4. All participants will receive confirmation of class level, day and time.
Please include your 2nd or 3rd choices so we can try to accommodate you if your 1st choice is unavailable.
General Lesson Information
- Classes may be cancelled if registration does not meet minimum enrollment of three students. Full refunds will be given.
- Students must wear tennis shoes; tennis apparel is requested. Students need to bring their own rackets.
- No make-ups for adult classes missed, unless arranged with instructor.
- A $10 fee will be charged for all refunds or changes. No refunds given after third class.
- Students are asked to turn off cell phones when on the court.